At Carver Peterson Consulting, our mission is to cultivate growth in our community by maximizing the potential of individual and collective strengths. We do this by partnering with visionary leaders to build high performing sales teams by refining strategy, defining process, establishing structure and aligning top sales talent.
We partner with culture-driven, energetic, growth-minded people who align with our philosophy and values:
- Integrity: We are impeccable with our word.
- Value Differences Through Understanding Strengths: We inquire, learn & embrace other’s unique qualities.
- Ownership: We take responsibility to get things done, we ask for help, and we value transparency.
- Learn / Curiosity / Continuous Improvement: We grow by actively investing in our education and seeking opportunities to learn from others.
- Balance: We strive for balance in all aspects of lives (work, family, wellness & personal being).
The Associate is responsible for our Revenue Lifecycle Assessment, where we gain critical insights into the strategy, structure, process, and people that impact an organization’s ability to generate predictable revenue. The insights gathered through our unique sales assessment create the clarity necessary to build and implement programs unique to each client, with the purpose of maximizing their individual and collective strengths.
Breakdown of Primary Responsibilities:
- Business Development (20%)
- On-site Client Engagement Delivery (60%)
- Internal Operations and Process Improvement for CPC (20%)
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business / Communication (MBA or Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with one of the following industries or disciplines: Business Development, HR/Talent Acquisition, Management Consulting.
- Passion for Entrepreneurship & Organizational Development & Training
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary and Attractive Incentive Based Commission & Bonus Structure
- Benefits: Carver Peterson Consulting offers competitive benefits for Healthcare, Vision, and Dental.