Carver Peterson’s Sales, Talent and Leadership Solutions allow businesses to attract, develop and retain the top clients and talent in the marketplace. Our objective is to help our clients drive revenue and maximize profitability through improving operational efficiency, effectiveness and engagement. Carver Peterson’s strengths-based leadership approach is designed to capitalize on the competitive advantages of an organization and empower the unique talents of its employees.
Why We’re Different:
Working with the leadership of an organization, our team at Carver Peterson Consulting conducts a high-insight operational evaluation to help leadership understand their strengths and critical development areas. Then we provide a detailed recommendation complete with consultative programs tailored to fit the company’s unique goals and objectives. Carver Peterson’s strengths-based leadership approach is designed to capitalize on the competitive advantages of an organization and empower the unique talents of its employees.
The Managing Director is responsible for advising clients on matters such as sales hiring, sales training & onboarding, sales coaching, sales organizational structure, and building a scalable sales model. He or she must also advise client executives on corporate culture, organizational development, and corporate mission/vision/core values. The Managing Director acts as the VP of Sales to clients on a part time basis, and performs a consultative, needs based gap analysis on client company infrastructure, talent acquisition process, sales process, and corporate mission.
The Managing Director represents Carver Peterson at Chicago based networking events that cater to the Chicago tech and entrepreneurial community, and devotes 25% of his or her time to networking with business owners, corporate executives of startups, or small, growing organizations. It is vital that whoever steps into this role can strategically upsell Carver Peterson Service offerings, including Associate staff-on-demand, Sales Training Offering, Onboarding Technology Offering, etc.
Breakdown of Primary Responsibilities:
- Business Development / Networking (25%)
- On-site / Off-site Client Engagement Delivery (50%)
- Internal Program and Curriculum Development (25%)
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA or Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in outside sales, enterprise sales, or sales leadership for a B2B, service based organization.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing upwards of 10+ individuals.
- Experience hiring and managing your own talent is a must.
- Experience training and developing sales personnel is a must.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary and Attractive Incentive Based Commission and Bonus Structure.
- Benefits: Full Health & Dental.
- Flexible work environment – Work from home options
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to Scott Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.